Situated near the Carmel, close to the SNCF train station, the Ermitage is one of the two Spiritual Centres for Pilgrimage (pèlerinage).
Built in 1928, this big building of Norman style can welcome a hundred people. Its double vocation allows it to welcome independently pilgrims and those on retreat, individually or in groups.
- A chapel in the centre of the house is open to all of those welcomed in the Ermitage and who would like a time for prayer in community or individually :
- Meeting rooms are at the disposal of groups of pilgrims if they so wish
- A lift brings you to the upper floors
- A car park is reserved for people who are staying there
Pilgrims can be lodged and have their meals there in the same conditions as in other religious homes.
A calendar for retreats, weekends is proposed every year to all of those who would like to deepen their Christian life through inspiration from the spiritual experience of Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus.
How to get there
- Train : Lisieux train station - 10 minutes on foot or by taxi
- Car : 23, rue du Carmel - entry through the porch at the Ermitage